TABLE OF CONTENT
OVER 16 HOURS OF NUTRITION SPECIFIC GOLD
- Dr Mike T Nelson Introduction
- Dr Josh Cotter Introduction
- Bioenergetics 101
4S Model of Macros
- Metabolic Flexibility (Short)
- 4S Model Overview
- 4s Model: Carbs
- 4S Model: Proteins
- 4S Model: Fats
Subtopics on Macros
- Fats vs Carbs for Fuel - Which is Better?
- mTOR vs AMPK
- Protein as you age
- Macros Overview
- Micronutrition: Background 1
- Micronutrition: Background 2
- Micronutrition: Action Items and Tips
- Sleep Low
- Training Low - Competing High
- Fats vs Carbs: Which is the Best Fuel fro More Muscle and Better Body Composition?
- Insulin and Glucose Relationship
- Fat Loss: Restriction vs Expansion Models
- Energy System Programming
Why Calories are Not Linear
- Why Calories are Not Linear part 1
- Why Calories are Not Linear part 2
- Ketogenic Diet
- Why Keto Diet does Not Incresase Metabolic Flexibility?
Importance of Sleep
- Does Sleep Affect Fat Loss?
- Supplements Basics
- Sports Supplement for Performance Based Metabolic Flexibility
- #1 Speep Tip
- The Pros and Cons of a Keto Diet
- Bioenergetics with Metabolic Flexibility (Advanced)
- Advanced Metabolic Flexibility: 5 Fuels for Perforamnce
- Case Study 1: Olympic Weightlifter
- Case Study 2: Mixed Athlete
- Case Study 3: Endurance Athlete
OVER 6.5 HOURS OF EXTRA CONTENT
- The Beneficial Role of Fasted Cardio to Increase Metabolic Flexibility and Body Composition Health
- The Role of Sleep in Metabolic Flexibility: Survive to Thrive
- Metabolic Flexibility and Intermiettent Fasting: Survive to Thrive
- Roundtable: Metabolic Conditioning - Cardio for Lifting 1
- Roundtable: Metabolic Conditioning - Cardio for Lifting 2
Dr Mike T Nelson
Dr. Mike T Nelson is a research-fueled Fitness and Nutrition educator. PhD in Exercise Physiology from University of Minnesota and founder of Extreme Human Performance.
Dr Josh Cotter
Dr. Joshua Cotter is an Assistant Professor of Exercise Physiology and is Co-director of the Physiology of EXercise and Sport (PEXS) Lab at California State University Long Beach
‘Myself and Dr Cotter developed this program to give in-depth knowledge on nutrition that you can apply with your athletes immediately. You will understand both the framework of what is critical to know, the context of when to apply it, and exactly what to do.”
Mike T Nelson PhD, MSME, CISSN, CSCS .GET CERTIFIED!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT OPTIMIZING YOUR ATHLETES PERFORMANCE: THIS IS THE PLACE TO START!
Stop wasting your time on fad diets and internet's latest trends!
Learn the why, when and how of all the different nutritional strategies from these two amazing PhDs.